Here’s the look I did with the Perfect Gift #2.. I really can’t say enough about how much I like this one. Even the bright pink Pretty Amazing lipcolor.
- BE Skincare Routine
- Primetime for eyes
- Brightening Primetime for face
- Original Foundation in Golden Fair
- Thoughtful (dry) all over the lid
- Treasured (dry) in the crease
- Lined upper and lower lashline with Midnight B&B liner
- 1 coat Flawless Definition Mascara (not included in kit)
- 2 coats Flawless Definition Volumnizing Mascara
- Smitten blush
- Pretty Amazing Lipcolor in Charisma
- Finished w/Original Mineral Veil (kit included Tinted Hydrating Mineral Veil)
*I would also like to add, it was recently brought to my attention via a private message that my “brows could use some work”. Not exactly the words used.. but yeah. Yes this is a “beauty blog”, but it’s more a “my love for Bare Escentuals blog” than anything else. I by no means consider myself an expert on all things beauty, nor do I subscribe to the idea that I am a master at cosmetic application. I will have crazy brows, visible breakouts, rogue hairs in shots, wet hair, and Lord knows what else in my pictures. I’m just a girl in Alaska sharing the BE love.. unibrow and all. :) If you’re looking for “perfection”, this ain’t the place. lol.