Archive for the Kits Category
Not only newness.. but some great markdowns on GREAT kits. And by “markdowns”, I mean stupidly reeeediculous prices.. lol.
Here goes.. online only markdowns:
- The Royal Treatment – 14.00
- Candy Cocktails – 14.00
- Rockstars Buxom Babes – 19.50
- The Bare and Beautiful – 14.00
- Buxom Babe Duo w/Pixie and Lacey – 10.00
- PrimeTime Oil Control Duo – 10.00
- Get Started Complexion Enhancers – 25.00
- Lift and Glow – 18.00
- Glamarama – 27.00
- The Perfect Gift – 40.00
- Expert Picks – 24.00
And for the newness!! I’m kind of freaking out about this new Buxom Mascara.. like, a lot!
Per the Sephora site: This mascara features a unique brush that changes with the turn of a dial. The fully extended position can be used to majorly volumize lashes; twist down to the ultra compact position to precisely comb through lashes for incredible length, separation, and definition.
Here’s a link to the Sephora YouTube channel where you can see the brush “in action”. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULMbELftdNo
A Sephora exclusive that retails for 22.00. Here’s a link to order: Buxom Amplified Mascara.
And if you LOVE the Buxom Stay-There Shadows as much as I do.. hope you’re sitting down. :) Here are two NEW kits with NEW Buxom Shadows.
Hot Ticket includes:
- Stay-There Eyeshadow in Beagle (shimmering lilac)
- Mini Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Dani (berry pink)
- Mini Buxom Insider Eyeliner in Black Jasper (dark blue-gray)
- Buxom Lash in Blackest Black
This set is a Sephora exclusive, and retails for 29.00. Here’s a link to order: The Hot Ticket.
Up next.. the Buxom Stay-There Palette.. I am so loving this one. Mutt is my favorite Buxom Shadow (I think) and the other colors.. well, they had me at “sparkling ocean”.
- Stay-There Eyeshadows in Whippet (iced gold)
- Mutt (bronzed taupe)
- Terrier (blushing violet)
- Pekingese (sparkling ocean)
- Black bag
Another Sephora exclusive that retails for 42.00. The link to order, cause you know you’re gonna.. Buxom Stay-There Palette.
What a great way to start this Wednesday..
‘k, woke up to an email from Bare Escentuals with some great promos for Mother’s Day. First one, receive a FREE Thank You eyecolor with any purchase over $50 April 26-30. Use code: THXMOM at checkout.
And if you’re still looking for that perfect gift.. well, look no further. The Perfect Gift collection is just what the name implies. :) Available online now, and any orders that include The Perfect Gift will receive free shipping . Use coupon code: GIFT at checkout.
Also be sure to check out BE.com’s One Stop Gift Shop for wrapping paper, tags, and other assorted goodies. Here’s the link: One Great Gift Deserves a Mother.
Here’s the look I did with the Perfect Gift #2.. I really can’t say enough about how much I like this one. Even the bright pink Pretty Amazing lipcolor.
- BE Skincare Routine
- Primetime for eyes
- Brightening Primetime for face
- Original Foundation in Golden Fair
- Thoughtful (dry) all over the lid
- Treasured (dry) in the crease
- Lined upper and lower lashline with Midnight B&B liner
- 1 coat Flawless Definition Mascara (not included in kit)
- 2 coats Flawless Definition Volumnizing Mascara
- Smitten blush
- Pretty Amazing Lipcolor in Charisma
- Finished w/Original Mineral Veil (kit included Tinted Hydrating Mineral Veil)
*I would also like to add, it was recently brought to my attention via a private message that my “brows could use some work”. Not exactly the words used.. but yeah. Yes this is a “beauty blog”, but it’s more a “my love for Bare Escentuals blog” than anything else. I by no means consider myself an expert on all things beauty, nor do I subscribe to the idea that I am a master at cosmetic application. I will have crazy brows, visible breakouts, rogue hairs in shots, wet hair, and Lord knows what else in my pictures. I’m just a girl in Alaska sharing the BE love.. unibrow and all. :) If you’re looking for “perfection”, this ain’t the place. lol.😀
I’ve had this set for awhile now and just haven’t had the time to devote to it that I wanted to. I think I like this installment better than the first, and that’s saying a lot cause I sure liked that first one. :) This one came just in time as the colors are so beautiful for Spring. The Smitten blush is oh so pretty and the Pretty Amazing lipcolor in Charisma, while being quite pink, works better for me than the Rouge did in the first installment. This one is much more wearable day to day for me. :) I’ve heard quite mixed reviews on the color, but I’m diggin’ it. I’d say if this kit ever makes a reappearance on QVC, snatch it up. It’s a beaut. I can hardly wait to see what the next two installments bring!
The set includes:
- Thoughtful eyecolor (porcelain blue)
- Treasured eyecolor (eucalyptus)
- Midnight Big and Bright eyeliner (deep navy shade)
- Flawless Definition Volumnizing Mascara
- Smitten Blush (sheer candy pink)
- Tinted Hydrating Mineral Veil
- Pretty Amazing Lipcolor in Charisma (peach-pink)
- Vanity Hatbox
It’s up! Just in case you’d started to come down from the excitement of the Preview Night, QVC shows, the 12 hr. sale.. well, here’s another boost. 😀
Thanks to James at MM for compiling all this great info. into one place and keeping Mineral Madness the fantastic forum that it is!
This is the cutest set for your beach bag… or to take on vacation with you. Fantastic pricing on this one too.
- Tinted Mineral Veil finishing powder
- All-Over Face Color in A Little Sun
- Flawless Radiance
- Clear Bag
Limited-Edition and Exclusive to Sephora, retails for 18.00 and can be purchased here: Hello Sunshine.